The Dill - 52 Songs

I'm realizing that it's been ages and ages since my last post here. It's been a bit of a whirlwind over the last 6 months. 6 Nassau closed up shop at the end of June and I returned to life as a freelance engineer and producer for hire. Since then I've been getting my bearings and working on a bunch of different projects (see other posts for details).

Here's a really cool project that came out last year. The artist is Dylan Hudecki aka The Dill. Over the course of 2016 Dylan release a song a week. 52 weeks, 52 songs. I handled some of the recording on a few of them although my memory of the sessions is a little fuzzy.

The first one linked here - "Nothing Was Ever The Same" was tracked one evening at 6 Nassau with Dylan playing piano, guitar, farfisa organ, toy piano, and percussion as well as singing. Andrew Scott played drums, bass, guitar, and percussion.

The other 3 were recorded ages and ages ago at the Junkshop (aka my basement). I have almost no memory of that session except that Dylan recorded bits and pieces for a lot of songs.